Searching for a plugin which downloads assignments per student

Searching for a plugin which downloads assignments per student

by Richard Jones -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi all

Not sure if this belongs here or in plugins forum. 

The gradebook has a feature which permits student assignment submissions for one assignment to be downloaded as a zip file - each student's submission(s) are in a folder with their name on it.  It would be extremely useful to have similar feature that downloads all the assignment submissions in a course by one student. 

Presumably a report plugin could be developed but has it already been done by anyone who is willing to make code available?

Thanks

Richard

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Richard Jones

Re: Searching for a plugin which downloads assignments per student

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I found https://moodle.org/plugins/report_assignment_files but it has not been updated for long time and I have not checked it myself.

In reply to David Mudrák

by Richard Jones -
Thanks David

I will check it out.

Richard
In reply to Richard Jones

by Bop Giessen -
Hi Richard,
did you check it out? and what was the result?
Thanks,
Bob
In reply to Bop Giessen

by Richard Jones -
Hi Bob

Yes I did and what I modified from David's suggestion is here: https://github.com/richardjonesnz/moodle-report_assignment_files. It certainly gave lists of assignments and saved a zip file but my client decided to go another route in the end and I don't remember if I even finished it properly. I know it doesn't zip up inline text type assignments.

Best wishes
Richard