Adjust width on front page?

Adjust width on front page?

by Dr. Michael Commini -
Number of replies: 0

I searched through the posts to see if there is a current solution and did not see one. If I missed it, I apologize for asking again. If you can direct me to it, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise....

I recently created a MoodleCloud site for the online school I'm building for use in the Dominican Republic. I have previous experience with Moodle however, have been away from the platform since 2012 and there have been a lot of changes. Now that I am back, I am finding the documentation to be as convoluted as before, if not more so. While I have found some information on making changes to the boost and classic themes by adding code to the raw scss, I have been unable to adequately identify which sections of the front page to adjust to bring my width in from full screen to only a percentage of the full screen. By that, I mean I want the background image to be full screen but the text boxes (card boxes?) to be a smaller width - similar to the login box on the login screen.

I've been trying to identify which sections to adjust using the developer tools available with the Brave browser and have had some success changing the color for the free trial message that appears once you've logged in, but I haven't identified which css code to override on the front page when not logged in. 

I would also like to override the logo sizes. The default sizes are way too small.

Any assistance you can provide is appreciated.

Thank you,

Mike

Average of ratings: -