Adaptable access to content bank

Re: Adaptable access to content bank

by Gareth J Barnard -
Number of replies: 8
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Navigation block -> Site pages -> Content bank.
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Max Blindenhoefer -
Hello,

in our Moodle the menu point site pages doesnt appear and can't find any options in the adaptable settings to make it appear. Has anyone an idea what could be the case?

We use Adaptable 3.10.1.3 in Moodle 3.10.6
In reply to Max Blindenhoefer

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
"menu point site pages"? What is that please? A screen shot, clearly with another theme such as Boost, would help.

by Max Blindenhoefer -

I understood, that the H5P content bank is accessible under  Navigation Block > Site Pages > Content Bank. In the Adaptable Design i don't know where to lok exactely for the content bank. Under the menu "This Course" it doesn't appear. Is this the place where it should appear or am i wrong? In the boost design it appears. 

Attachment Site_pages.png

by Max Blindenhoefer -
In the Boost Design the content bank appears (in german: Inhaltsspeicher)
Attachment Inhaltsspeicher.png

by Gareth J Barnard -

by Max Blindenhoefer -
Hello Gareth,

but my problem is imho that in our configuration there is no navigation block on the course page and i am not able to add one at the moment. Instead we have a navigation bar in the header and there the content bank does not appear. Dashboard, My Courses and This Course with subcategories appear in this Navigation Bar. In the Adaptable Settings I cant find an option to change that either.

by Gareth J Barnard -
Boost does not have the content bank in the navigation bar either, so as its in the navigation block, then there would be no reason for Adaptable to have yet another setting to add it. Why is there no navigation block on the course page and why can't you add it back?

by Max Blindenhoefer -
I searched for the Settings of the Navigation block and found them. The settings of the Block were "display only on the Dashboard".

After changing that to "every page" and the "Generate navigation for the following" to "Categories, Course and course structures" the content bank appears in the Navigation Block.