Non existing End of Lesson Page is shown

Non existing End of Lesson Page is shown

by Stefan Hackel -
Number of replies: 0

Hello Moodle Community!

I am in contact with a problem and I can't help myself anymore because I don't understand it. My Moodle version is 3.7.2 and there are no errors in the browser console or the browser page itself.

I am trying to describe the problem but it could be confusing. I have a normal course with a lesson in it. Everything is working fine. Now I want to have a second course, so I duplicate the first one and change the content of this duplicate. The second last page jumps to the end of lesson while on this end page there is some final text for the participants of my course. When I go through the course and jump to the end of the lesson from the second last page I won't the my customized content of the duplicate, I will see the content of the original course. When I am looking at the URL, the URL includes the right ID of the duplicated course but the page ID is wrong. The page ID is "-9" and I looked into the database, there is obviously no page with this ID. Then I looked into the original course and there is the same problem with the end of lesson. It shows the wrong page ID but luckily for me the content is the same as aspected.

Has anyone an idea why a seemingly non existing page is shown here or what could I have done that this is the standard page for the end of lesson? I looked through everything but couldn't find a solution or setting for my problem.

Average of ratings: -