Get time between submission and grade

Get time between submission and grade

by Matt Johnson -
Number of replies: 1

Is there an existing report, or can anyone help guide me to how to create a report that will allow me to calculate the amount of time between a student submitting an assignment and the final grade?

Our DE program requires all teachers grade assignments no later than 7 days after they've been submitted.  Right now our DE manager manually goes in and checks the submission and grade dates for all assignments in each class.  This is quite time consuming, so I wanted to develop a report they can use that will list all courses and assignments where someone was slow to grade an assignment.

At this point I don't even really know where to begin with working on something like this. 

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Matt Johnson

Re: Get time between submission and grade

by Matthew Willis -
Hi Matt,

I'm in the same boat - trying to create a SQL query that shows each students' submission attempts, the date they were submitted, the date they were graded, and the time between them, but I've yet to get something that works. I have this query that gets each mod/assign submission, but I can't see how to tie this into the mdl_grade_grades_history table to get all grades for those submissions. How did you go?