Students showing in grader column for quiz

Re: Students showing in grader column for quiz

by Bobby Deetz -
Number of replies: 0
Hi Mary,
Thanks so much for the link to this tracker. Still trying to learn how to read these after all these years... seems like the short answer is that if I don't do this Travis thing, my 3.8 will simply show all participants in my grade history for my quiz. I can see how this would be disconcerting to an instructor who is running the grade history report. My real problem started when an instructor said that a grade had been changed to zero and she swears she didn't do it. I can see in the quiz that the grade is 95, but the student's grade history does not reflect this. Only zeros. I'm having to tell the instructor that they probably clicked the set empty grades to zero by accident, although I'm not sure why the history of having a 95 would never show. Meanwhile, they freaked out because they can see the student as a grader in the grade history and thought maybe they have changed it. I guess this row of data simply indicates that the quiz was taken. I'm attaching a couple of snapshots for fun, in case you have any further thoughts. Thank you! 
Attachment grade history report.png
Attachment student name.png