Moodle/WordPress Integration

Moodle/WordPress Integration

από Jeff Parrett -
Αριθμός απαντήσεων: 0

I'm looking to offer courses through a WordPress site as well as integration some WordPress plugins to supplement the Moodle courses. I'm planning on using EdwiserBridge unless there is a better product available. I'm still working through the technical details and have a couple of questions.

I'm currently using the Moodle Categories to organize and show Courses, like a Course Catalog. These courses will not change, however we'll be offering them at various times. I like to think of it as different Sections (fall, winter, spring) like in college. The actual offerings will be sold through WP, sometimes as a bundle of more than 1 course. We'll actually copy the Course as described above and create a separate moodel Course for each Section. I'd planning to put these Section Courses in a separate Moodle category.

Now my questions...

1) Can a single purchase enroll a person in multiple courses?

2) I know I can hide a Moodle category from everyone, however, these "Sections" we create, is there a way to put them in a category and Hide that category from everyone except the Students enrolled?

3) Is there a better way to do what I've described above?

Μέσος όρος βαθμολογίας: -