- A questionnaire is set to Save/Resume answers YES.
- Students A, B, C answer the questionnaire completely and submit it.
- Students D and E start to answer the questions and Save their answers without submitting.
- For some reason, e.g. teacher realizes some questions were not correctly formulated, etc. Teacher decides to Delete All Responses.
- The Delete All Responses action only deletes those complete student submissions, it does not delete the uncompleted attempts of students D and E! And those students can resume the questionnaire, complete and submit their answers. Which is rather confusing.
- Add a notice to warn teacher that some student attempts are saved but not submitted and ask to confirm those un-submitted attempts should also be deleted.
- Simply delete all responses, whether submitted or not submitted.
Interesting. Can you create an issue on Github for this please?