spammy-looking posts

spammy-looking posts

by Joseph Rézeau -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Have others noticed that we are having what looks a spate of weird posts on this forum recently? Mostly from new "members", the content is not at all related to the Quiz activity nor to Moodle in general, and contain Russian words.

I have systematically reported those obnoxious posts to moderators. Please, fellow-members, do not answer those posts but report them.

By the way, it would be nice to have a small field in the report to mods to enter the reason why we are reporting posts.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: spammy-looking posts

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Yes, please use the "Report to moderators" button. As you can see, it works. (Or rather, as you can not see! I have hardly seen any of these posts, probably because Joseph and the moderators have already dealt with them before I get there.)
In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: spammy-looking posts

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Tim ".Joseph and the moderators have already dealt with them before I get there."

Well, you know "the early bird..."

Average of ratings: Useful (1)