Aiken format export

Aiken format export

by Abdelkrim Jebbour -
Number of replies: 3

Moodle version : 3.8.6 (Build: 20201109)
I have a test of 15 questions that I want to export in Aiken format to also have the answers. The problem is that the produced file contains only 4 questions instead of 15. The situation is as follows :

• Questions that have only one correct answer are exported : Q1, Q2, Q8 and Q15
  • Questions True / False are not exported : Q5 and Q12
  • Questions that have more than one correct answers are not exported : Q3, Q4, Q6, Q7, Q9, Q10, Q11, Q13 and Q14

Has anyone encountered this problem? Are the any limitations with Aiken format ? Is there an explanation?

Thank you

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Abdelkrim Jebbour

Re: Aiken format export

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

1.- I really don't see the point of exporting Moodle questions to the Aiken format.thoughtful

2.- Anyway, I confirm that it will not work for MULTIPLE CHOICE-MULTIPLE ANSWERS questions. See MDL-21904.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Abdelkrim Jebbour

Re: Aiken format export

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
You could try using Gift format. That is slighly less human-readable, but does support all those question types.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)