Course completion certificate with no completion date

Course completion certificate with no completion date

by Richard Beazley -
Number of replies: 2

Hi all.

I have an issue with my completion certificate for a course I am creating - the completion date is missing.

The certificate is positioned at the end of the final activity in the course (screenshot below) and I have included the "Completion date" in the custom certificate.

When my test user completes the required activity, the receive the automated email with their certificate as an attachment, however, the completion date is not included on the certificate.

Also, is there a way to hide the 'note available unless ...' (highlighted in blue box) from the user?

Thanks.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Richard Beazley

Re: Course completion certificate with no completion date

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Richard,

Re. hiding 'Not available unless', please see the section 'Hiding the conditions' in the documentation Restrict access settings.

Re. the missing completion date, I am going to move your post to the certificate forum where you'll most likely receive help.

In reply to Richard Beazley

Re: Course completion certificate with no completion date

by Melanie Scott -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
What determines the completion date you want printed? How did you add it to your certificate? Do you have the custom plugin for course completion? Is course completion turned on? And...is cron running?
Average of ratings: Useful (1)