H5P not displaying

H5P not displaying

by Jota Firmin -
Number of replies: 5

I am using a trial version of MoodleCloud to show how a course may be delivered using it. I have installed the H5P content types but when I try to create an H5P activity and save it, it gives an error and won't display the activity. Within the content bank it shows the h5p file as being 0 bytes big.

The error I receive is "Invalid H5P content URL.". When I click edit, I receive "Exception - Call to a member function get_pathnamehash() on null".

Any ideas why this is happening. H5P was a big selling point when I was recommending Moodle so not having it will be an issue.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jota Firmin

Re: H5P not displaying

by Kelly Howell -
Hi Jota,
Sorry to hear that your H5P activity is not working as it should.
Our Technical Team are currently investigating this and will respond to your ticket when we know more.
Thanks Kelly
In reply to Jota Firmin

by Brenda Farrell -
I am having the same issue with a brand new Moodle cloud account
In reply to Brenda Farrell

by Kelly Howell -
Hi Brenda,
Thanks for letting us know.
We do have a bug report for this on https://status.moodlecloud.com/
We will update the Status Page once this issue has been resolved.
Thanks Kelly
In reply to Kelly Howell

by Bolchazy-Carducci Publishers Cull -
I am having the same issue, I can create H5P, it is in my content bank, I can add an H5P to my course save it but it does not display in the course. H5P would be very helpful to my Moodle courses.
In reply to Bolchazy-Carducci Publishers Cull

by Kelly Howell -
Hi there,
Please submit a support ticket (from your Portal) and let us know which course and which activity is not displaying and we will look into this as soon as possible as the issue that this thread discussed above has been resolved.
We are currently aware of the following H5P activity types not working:
-appear.in for Chat and Talk
-Audio Recorder
-Iframe Embedder
-Twitter User Feed
All other H5P activity types should display.
Thanks Kelly
Average of ratings: Useful (1)