Why Only Here

Why Only Here

by Adriana Baron -
Number of replies: 3
Hi, im looking for everything about moodle for my investigation, and ive seen in the terms of the licence that in open Source you do not discrimine the people, and thats what i like most from moodle, people around the worl just help each others with a common end, Moodle, but why does the majority of people in the other countries think bad things of the latin american people, specially from Colombia, why is so dfficult mixed
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Adriana Baron

Re: Why Only Here

by Steve Hyndman -

Hello Adriana,

Don't listen to stereotypes that are spread by ignorant people. It has been my experience that the vast majority of people I've met from all over the world don't think bad of others based on race, gender, nationality, etc. Welcome to Moodle...forget about what the few ignorant people may think and make those big dreams of yours come true smile

Steve

by Julian Ridden -
Hi Adriana,

Welcome aboard the great international Moodle train. First stop..dreams smile

Ok, now I am just getting corny in my old age (just hit 30 last week..having issues) big grin

I hope you find this international community as loving and tollerant as it is helpful.

by Benoit Brosseau -
its because of the Net culture. In this culture (and by that i mean the original internet culture) the basis is informal meritocraty. For internet pioneers and for their decendents now part of the open-source community the important things are actions. pepole dont juge you by the traditional standar but by the standar of what do you contribute to the community.