SCORM activity completed, but status says Not Completed

SCORM activity completed, but status says Not Completed

by Neil Scott -
Number of replies: 3

I am testing a course that has two SCORM activities. The first one must be completed and passed before moving onto the next.

In testing, the first activity has been completed successfully with the required grading and status in Tracking shows as Completed.

No matter what I do I cannot get it to show a completion status on the dashboard. I'm a Moodle novice, this is my first course development.

I'm guessing that there are one or two settings that I need to change to get the result to show as completed.

I am using Moodle 3.9

capture

Below are the specific details.

SCORM Package Settings

capture

capture

Capture

Track details

capture

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Neil Scott

Re: SCORM activity completed, but status says Not Completed

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
under activity completion "require status" tick the "completed" checkbox.

Some scorm packages use the text "passed" - others (like yours as seen in the lesson_status in your 2nd image) use "completed"
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Neil Scott

by Melanie Scott -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
You might also want to uncheck the passed box. Some SCORM content will pass both statuses but some will not. You've already got the required grade, if your SCORM doesn't have a 'passing' grade set or the passing grade is different than 80, it could also be causing trouble. It all depends on the authoring tool and what settings you have applied (and it is easy to not know what settings you're using...I'm using captivate these days and they are fiddly).
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Melanie Scott

by Neil Scott -
Thank you Dan and Melanie, very helpful.
Actually, I had to uncheck "passed" and "completed", to prevent a failing student from receiving completed status.
All sorted now, I'll know this for next time.