Website header footer not showing in mobile view

Re: Website header footer not showing in mobile view

by Gareth J Barnard -
Number of replies: 6
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Ok, I'm not actually sure if it should be showing at this resolution. If it's a bug then I'll fix it, otherwise it would need to be a paid for enhancement or unless I deem it a good idea and want to implement it.
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by George Josling -
Hi all,
Any feedback/solution on this yet?

As I'm experiencing the same issue, even changed the Adaptable > Settings > Layout responsive to "Small - Extra Larger" for the Main header section.
When that is applied, a "block" is visible on mobile, overlaying the site content, and the block is just blank, no banner image being displayed and with
the blank "block" you are unable to login as the block is overlaying the content

Thanks in advance for the assistance!
In reply to George Josling

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

by George Josling -

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for the reply.

I've updated the code in the templates folder as per your suggestion, although this did not seem to work.

Herewith the URL to the Moodle in question:  https://belvedere.getlife.co.za/

(I have since removed that line from the "headerstyleone.mustache") as it did not seem to do the trick

In reply to George Josling

by Gareth J Barnard -
Why did you delete the line George? Now when looking at your site, there is no site title at all.

by George Josling -

Hi Gareth,

I've added the line again if this will help to troubleshoot on your end.

Ive also made the setting to "Extra small - Extra Large" in the Main Header under Layout Responsive

Attachment code.jpg