User Experience with Mobile App Quiz Questions

User Experience with Mobile App Quiz Questions

by Marlon Miles MG -
Number of replies: 4

Hi guys. I am new to Moodle and been having a challenge with Multiple choice questions after populating a Quiz. I have realized enrolled users cannot take a Quiz if it contains Multiple Choice questions. They can take True or False questions and the rest with no problem. 

The Error I am getting reads: An error occurred while reading the questions. Please attempt this quiz in a web browser. On both iOS and Android.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Marlon Miles MG

Re: User Experience with Mobile App Quiz Questions

by Isabel Renedo -
Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Hi Marlon,

We are aware of it, here's the bug in the issue tracker: MOBILE-3583.

It'll be fixed in the next release of the app.

Kind regards,

Isabel
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Isabel Renedo

by Marlon Miles MG -

Acknowledged with thanks Isabel.

Kind Regard,

Marlon

In reply to Isabel Renedo

by Marlon Miles MG -

Hi Isabel,

Can I downgrade my Moodle App version to MOODLE_38_STABLE and still use DB created in version 3.10? I had already uploaded content on my Live site but got stuck on the Test site.

I have chosen to downgrade to MOODLE_38_STABLE just to have the Multiple Choice Questions running on my site.

Kind Regards,

Marlon

In reply to Marlon Miles MG

by Isabel Renedo -
Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Hi Marlon,

We are in the middle of the final testing. We are aiming to do the release next week, and it would include the fix to multi-choice questions.

Moodle isn't designed to downgrade. My suggestion would be to return to 3.10. There is a forum dedicated to "Installing and upgrading help". Please remember to make a backup of your moodledata and database before any upgrade. 

Kind regards,

Isabel