I'm struggling with Getting Error:Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Failed to unserialise data from file. Either failed to read, or failed to write.

I'm struggling with Getting Error:Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Failed to unserialise data from file. Either failed to read, or failed to write.

by Majid Rafiee -
Number of replies: 2

Hi, 
I have a problem accessing my website. It shows this error:

Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Failed to unserialise data from file. Either failed to read, or failed to write.

My website: https://lms.rafiee.net/

I tried by purging all cache and changing cache folder name in moodledata, however, it works temporarily, and after a short while, it returns back. 
Any idea how to help? 
Also, themes are not working properly in my moodle after this issue, The site is supper ugly. Is there any reason behind this?

Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Majid Rafiee

Re: I'm struggling with Getting Error:Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Failed to unserialise data from file. Either failed to read, or failed to write.

by Majid Rafiee -
I am getting this error in my log :

ee.net/lib/classes/component.php on line 1114
[21-Nov-2020 23:21:15 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Non-abstract method core_component::get_all_versions() must contain body in /home/atwozico/lms.rafiee.net/lib/classes/component.php on line 1114
[21-Nov-2020 23:21:16 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Non-abstract method core_component::get_all_versions() must contain body in /home/atwozico/lms.rafiee.net/lib/classes/component.php on line 1114
In reply to Majid Rafiee

Re: I'm struggling with Getting Error:Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Failed to unserialise data from file. Either failed to read, or failed to write.

by Lexy Walker -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
It looks like you've got a plugin or customisation that isn't working, and is throwing errors. This can stop some behind-the-scenes code from working properly.

Go into your site admin page and set debugging to 'Developer'. This should give you more information about which plugin or PHP file is causing the error.