I guess this has been answered somewhere, but I could not find it or maybe it is just to easy?
My goal is to provide specific new users with information on first login.
* Authentication is done via LDAP
* New users are redirected to /user/edit.php to complete custom profile files on first sign in
Now, in my theme I want to test:
- if if we are on /user/edit
- if a specific profile field holds a specific value
- if it is the first login of user
I can do 1) via PAGE-Api und 2) via USER-Api, but how do I find out if it is the first login?
I've tried to determine where the redirect to /user/edit happens, but have not found that one either.
Thank you for any directions : )