Moodle Workplace Dashboard Configuration

Moodle Workplace Dashboard Configuration

by Paul Sykes -
Number of replies: 1

Hi all,

I'm attempting to configure the main dashboard area (not block on right) on a specific Moodle Workplace tenant from an admin perspective.

At the moment the dashboard view shows 'Course Overview' and I'd like to include an overview of all available courses and not just the ones users are enrolled on.

So, it would show:

1. All Courses (entire selection of courses which would be restricted when clicked on if the user isn't enrolled) at the top

2. Course Overview: i.e. the courses the user is currently enrolled on underneath

3. Is it possible to add a block of text in this area in much the same way as using a label when creating a course?

I've searched in site administration>default dashboard for an obvious solution, but can't see what I'm looking for.

Am I correct that the dashboard will however, be the same across all tenants when I refresh?

Any help with this most gratefully received.

P

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Paul Sykes

Re: Moodle Workplace Dashboard Configuration

by Emilio Lozano -
Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Moodle Workplace team Picture of Plugin developers

Hey Paul,

Moodle Workplace does not support yet per-tenant dashboard, that feature will be available during 2020.

Regarding the course overview block, we introduced some major changes on the Dashboard in Moodle Workplace 3.9.2 (see 3.9.2 features), the new learning tab allows now more customisation, filtering, etc.

Cheers,
Emilio

Average of ratings: Useful (1)