I am learning to use Moodle and I have installed 3.10.
For installing any theme / plugin, I have got the errors:
Invalid permissions detected when trying to create a directory. Turn debugging on for further details.
Then, I have turned on the debug mode and get the errors below.
(NOTE: the /tmp/requestdir/UHOq has been created by user apache)
* Detailed Error message
Error code: invaliddatarootpermissions
- line 1554 of /lib/setuplib.php: invalid_dataroot_permissions thrown
- line 1645 of /lib/setuplib.php: call to make_writable_directory()
- line 1675 of /lib/setuplib.php: call to get_request_storage_directory()
- line 204 of /admin/tool/installaddon/classes/installer.php: call to make_request_directory()
- line 108 of /admin/tool/installaddon/index.php: call to tool_installaddon_installer->detect_plugin_component()
I have checked the cronjob by "cronjob -u apache -l" and it returns:
* * * * * /usr/bin/php /home/admin/web/mydomain.com/public_html/admin/cli/cron.php >/dev/null
For the moodledata, it is /home/admin/moodledata with 775 and permission as "apache:apache".
Should any one have any clues, please let me know.
Thanks in advance