Grade report in php sysmtem

Grade report in php sysmtem

by Ivan Torres -
Number of replies: 0

Hi Friend´s

Actually im using Moodle 3.4, and im development a php system that consult database moodle.

My question is next:

In Moodle when you see grade report, Moodle show all activities that have pondetarion in the course, if the user don´t do it some activitie, moodle show just (-) but if the user make an activitie show the calification.

Actually i have the next mysql query:

SELECT

u.id,

c.fullname AS curso,

CASE

WHEN nombre_ejercicio is NULL THEN 'Promedio_Final' ELSE nombre_ejercicio END AS 'tipo_eval',

COALESCE(ROUND(gg.finalgrade,0),0) as Calificacion_Final

FROM mdl_user u

INNER JOIN mdl_role_assignments ra ON ra.userid = u.id

INNER JOIN mdl_context ct ON ct.id = ra.contextid

INNER JOIN mdl_course c ON c.id = ct.instanceid

INNER JOIN mdl_role r ON r.id = ra.roleid

LEFT JOIN

(

SELECT

Distinct

u.id AS userid,

c.id as courseid,

g.finalgrade AS finalgrade,

gi.itemname AS nombre_ejercicio

FROM mdl_user u

JOIN mdl_grade_grades g ON g.userid = u.id

JOIN mdl_grade_items gi ON g.itemid =  gi.id

JOIN mdl_course c ON c.id = gi.courseid 

) gg ON gg.userid = u.id and gg.courseid = c.id

WHERE r.id = 5

AND c.id=139

Order BY u.id

This query show the activities of the course and show the calification, this query also includes the final grade,

but if the user don´t make any activitie my query just show the final grade, not show the activities with (-).

Somebody can helpme how can edit my query for: No matter if the user not make an activitie, always show the activitie name but with (-) in case that user no make any activitie, and if the user make the activitie, show the calification. 

I want to show the same report that moodle show it in grade report but in my php system.

I think that this part is make it in php logic to put the signal (-), but i don´t sure how to make it,

somebody can´t helpme please.

Thanks

Average of ratings: -