Export courses from Moodle

Export courses from Moodle

by Daniela Radu -
Number of replies: 4

Hello
I want to export courses, quizzes, grades, logs from Moodle to another application. My company wants to use, for a type of information, another application and I need to export those courses.  

It is possible to do SCROM export from Moodle? And how to do this?

Than you

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Daniela Radu

Re: Export courses from Moodle

by Beatriz Rojo -
Hi Daniela,
it's not possible to export Moodle as a SCORM file, nor any of its activities or resources. You can export the quiz questions in some formats which are compatible with other LMSs.
In reply to Beatriz Rojo

by Daniela Radu -
Thank you for your answer.
But it doesn't exist any way to export my courses in an LMS application or other applications? I have a lot of courses created, and I need at least a few of them to export in our new application. And for the quizzes, only the question or the entire quiz?
Thanks
In reply to Daniela Radu

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Hi Daniela, only the quiz questions.

Your question about importing Moodle components into another application should be addressed by asking the other application support team. If the other application happens to be Canvas, just as an example, Canvas will say they can import Moodle, however, it can't. So be careful with what the other application tells you. Incidentally, I am not trying to criticize Canvas, I am only trying to relate well-known facts to you by using Canvas as an example. Make sure to have the other application prove what they claim.