Edit video name cannot be show in course creation form

Edit video name cannot be show in course creation form

Napisane przez: Gunasekar u ()
Liczba odpowiedzi: 4

I Added the video file via file picker in course creation form  insert successfully , when i edit the course  video  fields , video name cannot be show in particular fields .

W odpowiedzi na Gunasekar u

Re: Edit video name cannot be show in course creation form

Napisane przez: Gunasekar u ()
please any one Suggestion

Napisane przez: Davo Smith ()
Obraz Core developers Obraz Particularly helpful Moodlers Obraz Peer reviewers Obraz Plugin developers
Maybe try explaining a bit more clearly what you ware wanting to happen?

As far as I understand it, you upload a file to a file manager element, but the name of that file is not shown? If so, that sounds like a bug in the core code (which would be surprising, as it's been working well for a long time).

If I am wrong in my understanding, please write a list of steps you take and explain the expected and actual outcome of following those steps.

Napisane przez: Fred Jedman ()

Your explanation isn't cleared, however, I think, First, rename your video file the same as you need the title. then upload it again. 

Napisane przez: Helen Foster ()
Obraz Core developers Obraz Documentation writers Obraz Moodle HQ Obraz Particularly helpful Moodlers Obraz Plugin developers Obraz Testers Obraz Translators

Hello,

Is the video file of an accepted file type?

From your screenshot it seems that your course settings are customised so it is difficult to suggest anything else.