Invalid course module ID

Invalid course module ID

by Heleni Lindsell -
Number of replies: 5

The following error comes up when users try to download their certificates from one of our courses:I have read the 'more information about this error' and tried what it has suggested, but that hasn't worked either.

Please help

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Heleni Lindsell

Re: Invalid course module ID

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Is it possible that this was copied from another course? This error normally shows up when the user does not have permission to see the activity or the link is actually to a module in another course...
In reply to Emma Richardson

by Heleni Lindsell -
Hi Emma,
Thank you for your reply. No it is not copied from another course. I have checked the permissions and it's not that. If the link was to a module in another course (which I don't think it is), then how would I go about changing that?
Many thanks
In reply to Heleni Lindsell

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
What happens when you click on the link as an admin? Does it open correctly? When it opens, check to see what course you are now in? Is it different to the one where you opened the link from?
In reply to Emma Richardson

by Heleni Lindsell -

I am an admin and no it doesn't open correctly.  I just keep getting this:

I have even tried creating a new certificate and that doesn't work either.