Convert lessons to pages

Convert lessons to pages

by Davide Cardani -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,

is there a quick way to convert a "lesson" into "page"? (keeping contents and everything)

I need to change lessons into pages due to some specific issues with the "lesson" activity.

Thanks,

Davide

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Davide Cardani

Re: Convert lessons to pages

by Eoin Campbell -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

The Lesson PDF Export plugin would allow you export your lesson content into a single PDF file, which you could upload as a File resource instead.

The Microsoft Word file Import/Export (Lesson) plugin would let you export your lesson into a Word file, which you could then import into a single Page using the Microsoft Word file Import (Atto) plugin, or into a set of linked Book pages using the Microsoft Word file Import/Export (Book) plugin. (Note: I developed these plugins.)

In reply to Eoin Campbell

by Hans B0s -
Hi Eoin,
I've just installed the MSWord Import/export(lesson) plugin into my 3.11 system. But it didn't become visible in de administration course list:

Also not in the "More..." list.

Any suggestion what could have gone wrong?
I did install: booktool_wordimport, qformat_wordtable, local_lesson_wordimport.

Any suggestions?

Hans
In reply to Hans B0s

by Eoin Campbell -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
You need to go into the Lesson activity itself, and then the Export option will appear at the bottom of the Lesson administration, see screenshot below.