Cry for help - button_to_popup_window()

Cry for help - button_to_popup_window()

von Howard Miller -
Anzahl Antworten: 2
Nutzerbild von Core developers Nutzerbild von Documentation writers Nutzerbild von Particularly helpful Moodlers Nutzerbild von Peer reviewers Nutzerbild von Plugin developers
To all you JavaScript experts....

I am trying to use the button_to_popup_window() function exactly the same as is done in the file resource field to allow a file to be 'chosen' from the file area.

It all looks good (I have named my calling form etc), but it don't work. I get an unhandled javascript exceptiong complaining that there is a security problem. The value is not transferred to the text field and the popup window doesn't close.

I'm guessing I have missed something to allow this to happen that I can't spot. Can anybody advise? My JavaScript skills are sadly lacking traurig
Als Antwort auf Howard Miller

Re: Cry for help - button_to_popup_window()

von Howard Miller -
Nutzerbild von Core developers Nutzerbild von Documentation writers Nutzerbild von Particularly helpful Moodlers Nutzerbild von Peer reviewers Nutzerbild von Plugin developers
Sorry to bump..... but anyone???
Als Antwort auf Howard Miller

Re: Cry for help - button_to_popup_window()

von Howard Miller -
ahhh forget it... it seems to be because the field is a 'file' type input. It doesn't work with that.

plan b........