Accessing Content Bank

Accessing Content Bank

by David Cunningham -
Number of replies: 1

Hi there

I've recently started building a course in Moodle Cloud and I'm trying to work out how to use the Content Bank. I cannot find any way to access it apart from going through the Add Activity button in the weekly topic editing section, I cannot find a shortcut to it in any of the Site or Course Administration menus.

Once in the content bank, I cannot delete or rename the activities I have already created, I've seen on other posts that there should be a cog somewhere on the Content Bank page but I'm not seeing it.

The two issues might be related, perhaps my way of accessing the Content Bank brings me to a page without those features? Maybe there's another way to access it that will bring up these editing settings?

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to David Cunningham

Re: Accessing Content Bank

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi David,
As far as I know Moodle Cloud does not have the full Moodle features that you have on a "standard" Moodle site. I don't use it so cannot help, and leave it to others to answer.