Title Summary Not Disappearing After Hover in Grid Layout Using Lambda Theme

Title Summary Not Disappearing After Hover in Grid Layout Using Lambda Theme

by Mark Fischer -
Number of replies: 1
The grid title summaries do not disappear after hovering when the "Set the section title summary background opacity on hover" is set to 1.0.  When "Set the section title summary background opacity on hover" is set to 0.9 the title summaries disappear after hovering (this is the expected behavior).

Moodle: 3.9.2+ (Build: 20201023)
Grid Course format: 3.9.0.1
Lambda theme: 1.98.14

The attached screenshot has "Set the section title summary background opacity on hover" set to 1 and I hovered over two titles.  Neither title summary disappears when I am no longer hovered over the title.

The title summaries work as expected using both the Boost and Classic themes for all settings of "Set the section title summary background opacity on hover"

The behavior has been repeated on multiple windows systems and in most recent versions of both chrome and firefox.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mark Fischer

Re: Title Summary Not Disappearing After Hover in Grid Layout Using Lambda Theme

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

The Lambda theme is a commercial one, thus impossible to replicate and find out the issue without paying for the theme, which I'm not prepared to do.  In any event, the theme comes with paid support and the issue is as you imply, theme specific.