Microsoft OneDrive - the external link doesn't work getting error -Exception - pathIsTooLong: Path is too long

Microsoft OneDrive - the external link doesn't work getting error -Exception - pathIsTooLong: Path is too long

by Miki Alliel -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Translators

Hello, I really hope someone can help me figure out what's wrong?

I set the Microsoft OneDrive Repository in our Moodle 3.9 properly and I set the supported files to be external.

So  from what I understand, this mean that each upload with link in repository in a course, will go to the Onedrive external link and not uploading the file to Moodle system (internal).
But when I add link with this repository it still stays in Moodle and not via the external link.
OAuth 2 services looks good too (I guess):

I tries to pick a file from my repository (oneDrive) I see the files but when picking the file and saving changes within the Page Resource I get this error:

Exception - pathIsTooLong: Path is too long

More information about this error

I even set the file with Share setting (everyone with the link - not private) in the OneDrive website , and also the file is very small less the 1M and the upload limit in the course is 10M so it's not even the problem , although I want external link and not internal , but still getting this error message after saving changes link in Page resourse:

Note, If I upload with GoogleDrive repository it work fine and there are no errors. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Miki Alliel

Re: Microsoft OneDrive - the external link doesn't work getting error -Exception - pathIsTooLong: Path is too long

by F S -

Greetings,

I am having the same issue. Did you solve yours?

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to F S

Re: Microsoft OneDrive - the external link doesn't work getting error -Exception - pathIsTooLong: Path is too long

by Miki Alliel -
Picture of Translators
Nooo sad
I hope someone can Help