We are experiencing an error when trying to integrate Microsoft OneDrive repository with Moodle 3.9 on production (2 nodes + DB PostgreSQL, shared moodledata, memcached).
The user is able to authenticate with his Microsoft account, the files are shown in the file picker, but after selecting a file the user gets the following error:
"Cannot read file. Either the file does not exist or there is a permission problem.
Error code: storedfilecannotread"
* line 489 of /lib/filestorage/file_system.php: file_exception thrown
* line 348 of /lib/filestorage/file_system_filedir.php: call to file_system->validate_hash_and_file_size()
* line 1794 of /lib/filestorage/file_storage.php: call to file_system_filedir->add_file_from_path()
* line 1323 of /lib/filestorage/file_storage.php: call to file_storage->add_file_to_pool()
* line 1373 of /repository/lib.php: call to file_storage->create_file_from_pathname()
* line 313 of /repository/repository_ajax.php: call to repository::move_to_filepool()
Microsoft OneDrive settings: Supported files: internal, Default return type: internal
- Maximum uploaded file size (maxbytes) is 2GB sitewide and the files we are trying to retrieve have a few KB (so it is not a file size issue)
- Permissions on moodledata are set as recommended and localcachedir permissions on each node (/var/local/cache) is 777 apache:apache
- No issues integrating with Google Drive
- No problem with OneDrive integration with this same OneDrive account on a simpler moodle instance (1 node) (so it is not a Microsoft account issue)
- No other issues on a 32k users production server
Any thoughts? Similar issues??