Support Ticketing Module/Plugin

Re: Support Ticketing Module/Plugin

by AL Rachels -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Visvanath,

I am testing the application on a 3.8, is working at a first glance. I have to get used to the idea. - I am using one installation of the tracker on one 3.8 site. I was creating so many tickets for all my sites and the four plugins I maintain, that I have gone back and created five instances of the tracker in the Main Menu block on my 3.8 site's front page. I have it configured to show throughout the site, making it easier to use, especially now that I don't have to look through all the tickets when I am looking for a ticket to one of the plugins.

In reply to AL Rachels

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
Hi AL

Thanks for the Heads Up! But unfortunately rel. 3.9.7 throws the errors below. Have no Moodle rel. 3.8 around to test. Will catch up.

===
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/html/moodle/lib/classes/plugininfo/base.php on line 251

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/html/moodle/lib/classes/plugininfo/base.php on line 252

Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Incorrect syntax in plugin supported declaration in vflibs

More information about this error
Debug info:
Error code: codingerror
Stack trace:

line 257 of /lib/classes/plugininfo/base.php: coding_exception thrown
line 147 of /lib/classes/plugininfo/base.php: call to core\plugininfo\base->load_disk_version()
line 100 of /lib/classes/plugininfo/base.php: call to core\plugininfo\base::make_plugin_instance()
line 404 of /lib/classes/plugin_manager.php: call to core\plugininfo\base::get_plugins()
line 364 of /lib/classes/plugin_manager.php: call to core_plugin_manager->get_plugins_of_type()
line 1193 of /lib/classes/plugin_manager.php: call to core_plugin_manager->get_plugins()
line 1277 of /admin/renderer.php: call to core_plugin_manager->missing_dependencies()
line 212 of /admin/renderer.php: call to core_admin_renderer->missing_dependencies()
line 697 of /admin/index.php: call to core_admin_renderer->upgrade_plugin_check_page()
===

The "More information about this error" is just the generic https://docs.moodle.org/39/en/error/debug/codingerror.
In reply to Visvanath Ratnaweera

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Visvanath,

I took a chance last month and jumped all my development stuff to Moodle 3.11., including User Tracker v3.9.0 (Build 2020120500) with vflibs 3.9.0 (Build 2018021005). The tracker is working with only one or two non-fatal debug messages. Regrettably, each time I have seen something from debug, I have not had the time to go open an issue at github. I will try to remember and do so today.

In reply to AL Rachels

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
Hi AL

I am still at Moodle 3.9 (current). So compatibility with 3.9 is sufficient for my purpose.

Left a message in the board at bottom of https://moodle.org/plugins/mod_tracker. I wonder whether the General plugins forum https://moodle.org/mod/forum/view.php?id=44 is a better place for this topic.

Edit: Resurfaced in the General plugins forum by magic hand!
smile