So this problem started when I was trying to change the url to https from config.php file.
All images now is not showing now even when I returned to http
Not even user profile image and site logo.
CSS files wasn't working too but fixed by adding "zlib.output_compression = On" in php.ini
Image links are like that "http://****.com/pluginfile.php/1/core_admin/logocompact/0x70/1603619238/Logo-main.png"
What I tried:
- I revert back changes in "config.php".
- I tried to enable and disable "slash arguments".
- I purged the cache dozen of times.
- I added "zlib.output_compression = On" in php.ini to fix css not showing problem.
- I added "cgi.fix_pathinfo = 1" once and "cgi.fix_pathinfo = 0" in php.ini too and both didn't change anything.
- I tried other themes too same error.
- I switched to another domain to check.
- I restarted the server.
- I checked that "Convert URLs into links and images" option is disabled and even tried to switch it to on.
- Tested with developer options in chrome and all images got status "304 Not Modified".
PHP Version 7.2.29
Moodle 3.5.1 (Custom theme based on boost)