"Like" Suggestion for Moodle

Re: "Like" Suggestion for Moodle

by Colin Fraser -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers
No that is not what I am saying at all and please, don't try to make inferences that are not there. We have to try to make what we are teaching interesting, otherwise it is nonsense for the students they will, rightly, object. All I am suggesting is that I cannot see me or any other teacher getting along with every student every day, it just doesn't work like that, we do not work on a system of perfection. I hated History and Math at school, but guess what my main degree was for, I know, weird, but that's the way it was. I liked Science, but my teachers were just not nice people, but I learned enough to get through and still be interested in Science. And btw, later, long after leaving school, I found that some of the teachers I met again hadn't changed, there were still not nice people...smile If I and my other students had a "Like" button, it would have rarely been used, but that still didn't stop us from learning.
@Payton, your comment there is different than what I originally envisioned. I think that an acknowledgement of receipt is a good idea but as something other than a "Like" button.