Problem to add questions

Problem to add questions

by Raymi Phénix -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,
I have been using "Questionaire" for a while.
I noticed that when you make a copy of a questionnaire you cannot add new questions. I have the same problem with a one-question questionnaire.
Impossible to change it. Here is a screenshot (in french) of the menu of a questionnaire that can be changed and one that cannot be changed.

Please tell me how I can do to fix this problem.
thank you very much

The questionnaire that I cannot change :

Bad Questionnaire

The questionnaire that I can change :

Good Questionnaire

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Raymi Phénix

Re: Problem to add questions

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello,
You write "when you make a copy of a questionnaire ..."
1.- Which technique do you use to "copy" an existing questionnaire? Maybe backup/restore?
2.- Do you "copy" an existing questionnaire which users have already responded to?
3.- What type of questionnaire is it? private / public / template?
4. Do you "copy" it to put it in the same course / a different course / on your moodle site / another site?
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: Problem to add questions

by Raymi Phénix -
Hello Joseph,
thank you for your reply
You write "when you make a copy of a questionnaire ..."
1.- Which technique do you use to "copy" an existing questionnaire? Maybe backup/restore?
I must have the same questionnaire at the beginning of the course and at the end of the course. I just duplicated the questionnaire. The students have already answered on both and it works well. but impossible to add questions on one of the two.
2.- Do you "copy" an existing questionnaire which users have already responded to?
I copied a blank questionnaire
3.- What type of questionnaire is it? private / public / template?
it is a questionnaire which and in the course. I do not understand the question.
4. Do you "copy" it to put it in the same course / a different course / on your moodle site / another site?
I copied it from the same course. for the one-question feedback questionnaire I think I duplicated it from another course.

thanks a lot for your help