Moodle Courses and General Knowledge

Moodle Courses and General Knowledge

by P3 Training Academy -
Number of replies: 3

Good Day,

Wondering if you can assist. I am currently enrolled in your Moodle 3.9 course. It is a great course and the fact that I can get a free certificate at the end of the course is even more awesome. 

I am also enrolled in Moodle Admin basics and Moodle Teaching basics. However, the certification is not free. 

I have sat in the week one Bluebutton session where it was explained that the course for Moodle 3.9 after this Teaching will also go to the same as Moodle Admin basics and Moodle Teaching in the case of the certification. Which is fine I am confident I will complete in time to get the certification.

I would like to get the certification for the other two also. Will there be another teaching on those subjects where then the certification will be free? And If so when will the classes be and how can I be notified about them. 

Then we are a Health and Safety company started to use Moodle for our online learning. If it is possible can you advise how to get ready for an online learning course? For example, I know I should set the course duration. But what other things should be taken into consideration or be done before starting a course? 

Also during the course what should be checked and monitored or be done as an administrator? 

Thank You

Average of ratings: -
In reply to P3 Training Academy

Re: Learn Moodle Courses and General Knowledge

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in the Moodle Basics courses on the Learn Moodle site. From 2021, all courses offered on the site will have an optional certificate for purchase and there will be no more free certificates. This is because we need to raise funds to be able to continue offering training courses for free and to develop new courses. Each course on the site will remain free for you to take and will have a completer badge which you can obtain for free as proof of completion.

I am going to move your post to the Moodle community sites forum, as it is about Learn Moodle.

Regarding your questions about getting ready for online learning, please ask them in a separate post.

In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Learn Moodle Courses and General Knowledge

by Maria jones -
I want to learn Development kindly let me know all details that how much time duration of this course & what things properly we learn in this course. Thanks
waiting for your response.
In reply to Maria jones

Re: Moodle Plugin Development Basics course

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Maria,

If you sign up for the Moodle Plugin Development Basics course you'll see inside a list of things that you will learn. You can unenrol at any time if you wish.

As for how much time the course takes, that is up to you - it is self-paced so you can progress as slowly or as quickly as you like.