Certificate downloads as blank page

Re: Certificate downloads as blank page

by Frank Burger -
Number of replies: 3
Update: something to do with permissions. My admin account can click on the same icon and it downloads a PDF, whereas the manager account (and teacher role) do not. This seems like a bug, as the permissions for "view a custom certificate" include both Teacher and Manager.

Note: the student is still able to download a PDF of their own certificate regardless of the above. This issue seems confined to teacher/manager.
Average of ratings: Useful (3)
In reply to Frank Burger

by M B -
Were you able to find a solution for this? I am having the same issue.
In reply to M B

by Heleni Lindsell -
No one was able to help me so in the end I just had to create an entirely new course.
In reply to Heleni Lindsell

by Hardy Reyes -

Hi, something similar happened to me and I will try to explain the problem and the solution.

In a course, it left a user with manager privileges so that he can manage the course tasks, one of them was to download the diplomas of some students and forward. Every time I tried to download a diploma, it threw a blank page, so after several tests I managed to identify that it was a user profile permission problem.

I searched and enabled this option in the manager profile and now you can download all the diplomas without any problems.