How to create a sandbox of Moodle?

How to create a sandbox of Moodle?

by Marta Reis -
Number of replies: 4

Hello!

I hope you could help me with this:

The company sells a course about Moodle Plattform and gave us ( students) passwords to enter in Moodle with the role of teachers, wich is pretty great because we could practice directly in Moodle. In course - Learn Moodle 3.9 Basics- there is also acess to a practical course in wich we have the role of teacher to practice .

I was wondering how this is done?

Could you help me with the steps to create a sandbox/ practical course about Moodle for a teacher or for an administrator  in the Moodle Platform ? 

Thank you!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Marta Reis

Re: How to create a sandbox of Moodle?

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
In reply to Rick Jerz

by Marta Reis -
Thank You, this is really great to practice and play in Moodle!
In reply to Marta Reis

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Marta- the Learn Moodle site is using the Course request feature which admins can turn on and then people can request courses and they are given them with the role of teacher. It is standard Moodle. See the section Course request in the documentation Adding a new course
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Marta Reis -
Thank you Mary! This was really helpful! I follow the steps from the documentation and was abled to create a new role with new permissions, called it " Practice Teacher", for a student of Moodle Plattform.