Where do you report words that should be changed in language files?

by Les Lusk -
Number of replies: 5
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Les Lusk

Re: Where do you report words that should be changed in language files?

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Report language errors to the contact person for that language pack   (and it better not be about 'enrol' wink )
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Ralf Hilgenstock -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators

Hi Martin,

i saw in the moment that Holger  ist in this list as contact person for the geramn language pack. He was not active in the last weeks. Please change this entry to Andre or me.

In reply to Ralf Hilgenstock

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Fixed, thanks (you guys should fix that README file, too).  smile
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Les Lusk -

"(and it better not be about 'enrol' wink ) "

Inside joke?

In reply to Les Lusk

by Martin Dougiamas -
I guess it is.  I constantly get told by people in the US using the "en" language that I've spelled "enroll" wrong.  In fact, both spellings are valid, and enrol looks better to people in non-US countries.  This single word was the main reason I then created the "en_us" language pack!  smile