Ellucian Colleague integration

Ellucian Colleague integration

by Kyle Sellers -
Number of replies: 1

Searching for information on integrating our course creation and enrollments with our SiS Colleague. Searching the forums this question was asked 6 years ago and I am looking to see if there are any new ideas out there. 

I am aware of the ILP plugin on the plugins page and we are evaluating this as an option.

We are also considering using the database External DB plugin that is part of core. This is similar to what we are doing now with our current LMS, however the External DB plugin has some limitations such as course start dates are not able to be set this way.

It looks like there were two other possibilities at one point but I cannot find any information on them "Conduit" and "Data Hub"

So hat are other Colleague schools doing now? are you using the ILP? the External DB? Some other Plugin I am not aware of? or have you created your own custom solution?

Thanks for any feedback you can give me.

~Kyle

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kyle Sellers

Re: Ellucian Colleague integration

by Kyle Sellers -
Just an update on this for anyone else running into this. As near as I can tell Conduit was a plugin option available through MoodleRooms, later OpenLMS. It is still available as part of an OpenLMS SaaS package, but not as a stand alone option.