This assignment is not accepting submissions

by Sharon Angus -
Number of replies: 2

Hey there,

I realize this question has been asked before, but the possible solutions listed aren't very detailed, or the person requesting help says the issue has been resolved but don't say how. 

I have several assignments not allowing me to mark them because when I go to the grading page, I see the message "This assignment is not accepting submissions" and am unable to enter a grade. I checked the assignment settings and there is only a due date set, I do not have the assignment cut-off date enabled. 

I read in another thread, that the possible reason is that I or someone locked the assignment in the grade book, but I am unsure of where to find that. I've been poking around for days now trying to fix this so I can complete my grading for my students. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Oh and I'm also unsure what version of Moodle we are using as that has been disabled in our Moodle and I'm not an admin. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sharon Angus

by John Provasnik -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
In reply to John Provasnik

by John Provasnik -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
also, ensure the student is not does not have 'inactive' status on the course participants page.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)