Formula question combined with short answer and multiple choice

Formula question combined with short answer and multiple choice

by hesham el-touney -
Number of replies: 3

I'm trying to use a combination of a formula, short answer, and multiple choice to answer MATLAB questions on matrix elements and manipulation. The code includes the following:

1. Definition of the local variables (first element for each row in the matrix and step size in each row)

2, definition of the global variables that includes the remaining elements in each row and answers for questions 1 to 7

3. Question (a), I want to use a short answer option (not sure how), with the answer as follows [a31*ones(1,5),a36*ones(1,4)]

4. Question (b), same as question (a), but the answer is linspace(a21:a29:9), again I need to now how to use the short answer option

5. Questions (c), (d), and (e) are working fine

6. Question (f) I couldn't use mean(A'), which is the correct answer

7. Question (g) for some reason the : is not showing

appreciate your help and time

Attachment Screenshot 2020-10-03 10.57.47.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to hesham el-touney

Re: Formula question combined with short answer and multiple choice

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Hello Hesham,

Unfortunately, the short answer type does not yet exist in the Formulas question.
In reply to Dominique Bauer

Re: Formula question combined with short answer and multiple choice

by hesham el-touney -

Thank you very much for your help.

I've one more question, where one can find an integral help file "sort of complete manual for moodle questions" because most of the information are scattered in more than one place, for example:

1. Few videos that show on google search

2. Help received on the forum

3. Reading questions/answers on the forum with content that improves ones learning curve

4. Few documents related to moodle that show on google search

5. ???