Feedback wanted about our Moodle Plugin Development Basics MOOC

Feedback wanted about our Moodle Plugin Development Basics MOOC

by David Mudrák -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Our self-paced MOOC for anyone who wants to learn the basics of Moodle plugins development - Moodle Plugin Development Basics - is now open!

We would love to hear what you think of the course, if anything is unclear, or you have any ideas for improvements. Please let us know by replying to this discussion!

Average of ratings: Useful (6)
In reply to David Mudrák

Re: Feedback wanted about our Moodle Plugin Development Basics MOOC

by Binny Dahiya -
Hi I want to learn Moodle in deep.

Pl help and guide.

Thank you

regards
Parveen
In reply to David Mudrák

Re: Feedback wanted about our Moodle Plugin Development Basics MOOC

by David Schell -
Hi David,

Really enjoying the course so far. One suggestion I have is to provide step-by-step solutions to the tasks. Some of them I'm finding more challenging then others, and would love a breakdown of how to complete. This would also help link ideas/implicit connections. For example, the task "Read the input parameter value" feels very difficult to do in Moodle (compared to vanilla html/php) because it seems to require using the forms API, which is not covered in the course at this point...

Regards,

David Schell