WebGL Scorm module working on Desktop App but not on Mobile App

WebGL Scorm module working on Desktop App but not on Mobile App

by Pierre Susset -
Number of replies: 1

Hi,

I'm testing the launching of WebGL SCORM module within the Moodle App.

This module has been done with Unity3D has a WebGL build.

Once the module is uploaded on the Moodle platform, I can download it on the Moodle App on launch it.

On the Mac OS version of the Moodle App, everything is working well.

On iOS, the module is not loaded. I would like to point out that the module works well on IOS from Moodle on Safari.

My question are: 

- Is there a way to check the console of the browser within the IOS Mobile App ?

- How the scorm module is launched within the APP : does it use a kind of local web server that allow xmlhttprequest to be performed ?

- Is there a difference between how the scorm player is implemented in the moodle APP between MAC and IOS ?

Thanks for your advices.

Pierre Susset

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Pierre Susset

Re: WebGL Scorm module working on Desktop App but not on Mobile App

by Pierre Susset -
Hello,

Finally, I succeeded to play unity content in the IOS Mobile App thanks to the WebGL export.
I still have an issue with the sound that didn't play correctly although it is working on safari and on another app that use wkwebviews.

I also test the android version and get memory issues in the Scorm player. I try to load the content directly on chrome and on another app that use web view and I don't have the memory issues.

I'm still interesting for a solution to get the browser console of the web views.

Best regards,

Pierre