Adaptable : Old files don't show when trying to modify folder content

Re: Adaptable : Old files don't show when trying to modify folder content

by Dylan Galmiche -
Number of replies: 5
Haha, gotcha !
It was /theme/boost/templates/core/filemanager_page_generallayout.mustache that caused the problem...
Thanks a lot for the tips that lead me there :D
In reply to Dylan Galmiche

by Federico Migliano -
Hi!
I m having the same problem. Can u tell me, how fix it?
Thanks!
In reply to Federico Migliano

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

The solution for M3.9 is above, i.e. remove /theme/boost/templates/core/filemanager_page_generallayout.mustache.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Dylan Galmiche -
I didn't try to remove it, maybe it will use the sane one.
I just replaced it by a correct file (I think the first one mentioned in the conversation).
In reply to Dylan Galmiche

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

RE: "I didn't try to remove it, maybe it will use the sane one." - why?  When the templates that were overridden in Boost are now in '/lib/templates' that Boost uses and thus the 'filemanager_page_generallayout.mustache' you had was an old one that was overriding that and as Adaptable is a child theme of Boost then it had the issue.  So just delete 'filemanager_page_generallayout.mustache' in Boost / Adaptable and allow both themes to use the correct core one.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Dylan Galmiche -

Yeah, seems totally logical but, shame on me, I didn't think about that at all at the time 😅