Moodle Admin Course Free

Moodle Admin Course Free

by P3 Training Academy -
Number of replies: 4

Good day,

Kindly assist, I can not answer question 6 of  Make more of your site quiz on the free Moodle Admin Course Free. Why?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to P3 Training Academy

Re: Moodle Admin Course Free

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello Anya. Please can you try again to take the quiz? Hopefully question 6 will work for you now.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by P3 Training Academy -

Hi,

I am on my last attempt. And went in and out without submitting the attempt. I also logged in and out no luck. This was yesterday. Today I have logged in again and it is still giving me the same response. The drag and drop won't work. As I am on my last attempt my previous scoring was 70, I need to reach 80 to get the certification. This means I will need to do that question to be able to pass. 

In reply to P3 Training Academy

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello Anya. I have reset your attempts on that quiz so please try again - you will have to begin again but you will be able to do the drag and drop question.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)