Printing quiz with supplied answers

Printing quiz with supplied answers

by Velson Horie -
Number of replies: 3

I wish to give my markers copies of each quiz with the standard answers against which they will be assessing the students' answers.

How do I output a file that can be shared?

Thank you.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Velson Horie

Re: Printing quiz with supplied answers

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Velson Horie -
Thank you.
From the description of the plugin, this seems designed to print out a quiz with no answers, or a completed quiz with the student's answers.

However, I want to print out (probably as pdf) the quiz with the correct answers provided by the teacher (me) and which are seen by the student after submitting the quiz. The turnover of markers is quite high, and they need to incorporate that general feedback into their individual responses. There seems to be no way to have the "crib sheet" open while marking.
In reply to Velson Horie

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

In that case, the description of the plugin is not compete. I can print the quiz attempt with the correct answers filled in.

I just updated the plugin description to make it clearer.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)