We are on Moodle 3.9 and Custom Certificate 3.8.4 - and the Manager role in our system couldn't see a Student's certificate in the recipients list UNTIL the student has logged in and accessed it.
* 24Sep - Student completes all criteria, and this is the course completion date on certificate.
* 28Sep - Manager can only see the certificate when it was "Awared" on this date - the date that Student logged in to view/download the certificate.
Our Manager and Student roles are fairly close to the default.
- Is this expected behaviour?
- If not, has anyone else encountered this phenomenon?
- Can anyone suggest how a Manager can see the certificates without depending on Students logging in? 😫