One student got "Exception - Cannot access private property cm_info::$uservisible" when login

Re: One student got "Exception - Cannot access private property cm_info::$uservisible" when login

by Suwat Anantakunupakorn -
Number of replies: 4

Our server does not have that filter so I think it should not be the same as your case.

At first I thinked our case is similar to https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=410452&parent=1655584 but before we found out what really happened, the problem mysteriously disappeared after 3 days. I ask that student and he told me that no error occurred anymore.

In reply to Suwat Anantakunupakorn

Re: One student got "Exception - Cannot access private property cm_info::$uservisible" when login

by Ricardo Caiado -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Hi,

What was the fix?

Ricardo
In reply to Ricardo Caiado

by Monica Bokos -
In our case, I deactivated the multilingual filter (Contenu Multilingue (v2) in the title of the ressources.
In reply to Monica Bokos

by Ricardo Caiado -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Thanks for the reply, but it did not work out for me. :o(
In reply to Ricardo Caiado

by Suwat Anantakunupakorn -
I planed to debug the code but was busy when the problem was reported. A few days later when I checked again the problem was fixed without us doing anythings.