Moodle Course Site Freezes then locks me out of entire domain

Moodle Course Site Freezes then locks me out of entire domain

Kevin Brushett -
Erantzun kopurua: 0

Hello everyone 

Not sure if any one else has had the following problem, but it has become so bad that I can't access my own course.  

The problem first began while trying to edit one - and only one of my courses.  Moodle froze and then when I tried to reload it, it not only wouldn't load, but it locked me out of any access to my university's domain server - anything with an rmc.ca domain address, including email etc...  

Initially the problem seemed to go away after about 1/2 hour and it did not crop up again until about a week ago, when it began to do the same thing. However at that point I had to power down my entire home network - modem router etc...., turn off computer...  and access to Moodle and access to Moodle and  all of my other university addresses came back.  

However, rather than happening once a week it is now happening every time I access the course, whether I am editing or just browsing.  

As I said it does not seem to happen when I access other Moodle courses that I have - only one course.  

I have contacted the University IT ppl as well as my ISP, but they are stumped.  

Insight?  Suggestions 

Thanks 

Puntuazioen batez bestekoa: -