Email custom certificate to just the teacher in the same group?

Email custom certificate to just the teacher in the same group?

by Lynn Daley -
Number of replies: 3

I have separate groups in a course and the groups have different teachers.

Currently when a student is awarded a certificate all teachers enrolled in the course get a copy emailed. Is it possible to limit it to just the student's own teacher?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lynn Daley

Re: Email custom certificate to just the teacher in the same group?

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Currently you can not, but you should be able to. There is an issue to fix this behaviour https://github.com/mdjnelson/moodle-mod_customcert/issues/248. If you or someone you know can develop a fix feel free to work on it. ;)
In reply to Mark Nelson

by Sebastian Bergsma -
I also have this problem. I created a new trainer role and assigned this role to a user. Then I assigned this user to a specific group, but he also gets certificates from other groups by mail. This is very annoying and also not compatible with privacy. Is there a workaround or a fix for this?
In reply to Sebastian Bergsma

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
As said before it requires a developer to fix this. At the moment this is only me and there are currently 60+ feature requests. If you can fund a developer to work on this that would be great.